ENVIRONMENTAL & SAFETY OFFICER
- In charge and be responsible for implementing safety – hygiene – environmental policy issued by government and local government.
- In charge and be responsible for completion of procedures, documents, reports related to safety – hygiene – environmental matter for the whole company.
- Keep updated and propose changes in safety – hygiene – environmental policy from government.
- Supervise and settle violation on hygiene-safety during operation, ensure environmental policy followed strictly Manage outsource provider to develop business application.
- Propose solutions and report the environmental matters during operation.
- Check the environment and ensure company follows strictly the environmental safety and hygiene policy.
- Contact and build relationship with department, local government to utilize company operation related to safety – hygiene – environmental matter.
- Corporate and support other department such as Operation, QA/QC, Coordinator… when required.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Good knowledge of Environmental Science Experienced with ERP, Sharepoint, BI.
- Good communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Good Microsoft office skills.
- Ability to work as a team member, to organize work, determinates priorities and meets deadlines.
- Hard-working and high responsibility.
- Graduation of College or University.
- Competitive salary and benefit packages.
You are kindly requested to send your application document to
Or directly contact:
Human Resource Department
Saigon RDC Co. Ltd
Central Park Office Building, 9th floor
208 Nguyen Trai Street, Pham Ngu Lao Ward
District 1, HCMC, Vietnam